one piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
one piece

one piece site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Template Empty
PostSubject: Template   Template EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 9:12 am

Character Creation Sheet:

Rules

Okay, so you're ready to make a character? Awesome! Just fill in the stuff below, and wait for a staff member to take a look at it. Remember that you need, to be approved before your character is allowed to Rp. Once your character is approved, a staff member will move the topic to the approved section. There you, will see all your work towards your person.

The Soft Template!
v
v

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b]

[b]Alias:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Date of birth:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Hometown:[/b]

[b]Profession/Rank:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Bounty:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Strengths:[/b]

[b]Weakness:[/b]

[b]Known family:[/b]

[b]Biography:[/b]

[b]Rp sample:[/b]

[b]Did you read the rules?[/b]:

[b]Is English your first language?[/b]:

^
^
The Soft Template!

Name: ((characters name))

Nickname/Alias: ((Does your character have an alias?)) ((optional))

Date of birth: ((straight forward)) ((optional))

Hometown: ((straight forward)) ((optional))

Profession/Rank: ((What’s your char’s job? Is he a captain? cook? tailor? Bounty Hunter? Maybe even a hot springs operator?!))

Race: (Human, Android, Mermen, fishman, Giant!)

Bounty: ((A admin will determine your bounty, after it is registered, for. If you're not a wanted criminal not for you, anyway. Duh!))

Appearance:
Eyes: ((Color? Do they scare people? Or are they full of hope and purity? There’s more to eyes than just color.))
Hair: ((Color, style? Do you wear it a certain way, huh?))
Skin: ((Skin color, tone? Got any blemishes, or are you silky smooth like a baby’s bottom?))
Clothes: ((…heaven forbid you go around naked…))
Physique: ((What’s your char’s body look like, shape wise?))
Height: ((How tall is he?))
Weight ((How heavy is this char? Don’t mean to offend ladies…))
Other: ((Anything special about your appearance we should know? Scar from past battles? Foot-long eyelashes? Oooh…is your nose purple?))

Personality: ((Don’t scrimp on this! This is the most important part of your character. Tell us how s/he acts around friends, adversaries, and perfect strangers. Is s/he kind, strict? Or maybe evily personified? Tell us how s/he may act in various situations. This is the core essence of your char.))

Strengths: ((What’s your char’s strengths in battle? What gives them a edge over everyone else?))

Weakness: ((We all have them, just a fact of life… You need at least THREE combat orientated weaknesses. Devil fruit weaknesses do not count; so no saying that one of your weaknesses are that you are a hammer in water))

Known family:(Family members?)

Biography: ((Write your character’s history; be sure to include everything that made your character to the person that he/she is today. The longer the better, long is preferred. The Bio should be atleast three paragraphs.))

Rp sample: ((Show us your RP skills, you can post anything you want as long as it is within the rules. The sample should be at least two paragraphs)).

Is English your first language? (If so, put yes. If not, put no)

Template Disapproval
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceuniverse.forumotion.com
blacksniper

blacksniper

Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template   Template EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 1:16 pm

Username: Blacksniper

Nickname: Sniper

Birthday: March 13, 1992

Race: Human

Appearance: My hair is silver with some black. My hair is long. I always put my hair up in a ponytail. My eyes are light blue, like the sky. When I look at people they look away. My skin is a light peach color. My skin is smooth, but I have one scar on my back. I wear a white tanktop and jeans that have been worn out over the years. I'm skinny looking, but not to skinny. I'm about 5'7" or 5'8". I weigh about 110 to 120 bounds.

Personality: I would rather be by myself, but when i'm around people I make the best of it. I can give you hope or make you shake in fear. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. I like to hang around people that make me laugh. I make people laugh, but I never talk about myself. I help other people when they need it, but I don't let anyone get to close to me. I'm a loner.

Strengths: I can swim for miles. I have two swords at my side at all times. I'm an expert with the two swords. I us the water for an advantage in battle.

Weakness: I hate when people bring up my past. I lose myself when they do. I hate fire... I hate when my enemy talks people I now hostage. I freeze when that happens...

Know Family: ...

Biography: When I was little my mother, father, and 2 brothers died, because my house caught on fire. I lived, because my I was out with my friends. I ran to the house when I herd what was happening. I burst throw the door... My family was gone... The people from the village had to pull me out of the house before it fell down... The only thing that was left of my house was these two swords. A few days later I left the village. I didn't now were I was going... But I had to go somewere. I went from town to town trying to find what I was serching for... I finelly found it a few years later. I was alone in a ally with my two swords at my side. So guy noticed me. He came up to me and invited my on his ship. I'd never been on a ship before. So I showed up the day he was departing. I met the crew and we became close friends. When I turned 13... That day I will never forget. a pirate ship started shooting at us. So we shot at them. Our ship burst into flames... I lived... Again... Everyone died but me. What's the point in getting close to someone when there going to die...? So I lived... And i'm still living...

Rp sample: I live my the swords. I've learned all the swords ways. (i now all about the sword and can do any technique with a sword or two swords. My strongest is the tornado slice. But it only works around water. My sword had a tornado of water around it and the sky gets dark. A tornado come out of the clouds. I can control were it goes. Some of the water turns into ice shards to slice the enemy to pieces!

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Is English your first language?: Yes
Back to top Go down

Template
Page 1 of 1